Amanda Dixon (nee Armistead)
Have you ever wondered at the beauty of gemstones and jewellery? What could be a better match, than the beauty of Noosa, and dazzling colourful natural gemstone’s?
Amanda is a Gemmologist and Diamond Grader (Gemmological Association of Australia) as well as a local Noosa gemstone artist, who seeks beautiful gemstones from Australia and around the world.
Soon to be a qualified jewellery valuer, currently studying with the National Council of Jewellery Valuers.
Amanda is captivated by the amazing sparkle of quality jewellery, vibrant gemstone colours, and the beauty of amazing jewellery.
Qualifications and experience;
- Diploma in Gemmologist FGAA
- Diploma in Diamond Technology DipDT
- Winner of the Corrine Sutherland Award (DipDT)
- Pearl Beading & Stringing
- Gemstone and Jewellery Sales (items over $3000 have a valuation certificate from NCJV registered valuer)
- Sourcing Gemstones.
- Jewellery design
- Gemmological gemstone appraisals.
- Gemmological equipment sourcing.